12 February 2014

when u realize something u did was nonesense

yeah. hm idk why i blog about this.
btw pernah tak korang terfikir something yg korang buat tu tak berguna langsung? like korang sebenarnya buat something tu untuk take care of ur friends heart but they just ughhh ignore it. buat tak tahu.
lebih tepat lagi hmm tak hargai apa yg korang buat tu.

YES. truly UNAPPRECIATED you.


and bcs of i had a feeling that she doesnt appreciate me. so i just go out from her life. am i cruel?

and now im feel guilty. entah lah. perasaan. sedangkan dia mungkin tidak ambil tahu lagi pasal aku.
aku je lebih lebih. haha nonesense.


btw i will take it as pengajaran to my self. not to do this to other ppl. even they do that to me.

forgive me for all my wrong-doings dear friends.

i will not do that to others. insyaAllah :)

thanks for reminder me.


thats all. bye darl <3

No comments:

copyright by izzatihadra. peace ^^